Monday 28 November 2011

travel...

minggu ni, all i did were travelled to weddings. friday morning, we started our journey to the north, sg petani to be exact, ade cuzin's wedding kt sana. wedding tu kt kwsn pedalaman, kwsn perkampungan. well, for me who lived in the city for my whole life, never feel to lived in old village, i'm kinda 'jakon' in malay, in english 'amazed'. how pathetic i am kn?? we stayed there for a night at a homestay. my cuzin safely 'nikah' on friday, then 'sanding' on saturday. after that, we packed our things then head back to 'kay-ell'. hahaha. then for today, me and mom tagged along my sis with her future husband travelled to mentakab for her fren's wedding, kak mia and abg zam. i know them through bowling of course. on the way back, it rain heavily everywhere we go. and it kinda scared me, coz future husband of my sis kinda driving very fast in that kind of rain. but anyway, im safely arrived home. nothing much this weekend, just gone to people's weddings. congratulation to all people who got married!! well, i think that's all for today, people's wedding. when will i have my own wedding?? hahaha. just kidding!!

p/s: heard you got sick. please get well soon, mr. kay. =)

2 comments: