Monday 23 January 2012

fed up...

did you guys notice, plasticine that we played, the longer we left it, the harder it get?? i think it same goes to people. the older they get, the harder their heads too. so stubborn as they get older. i maybe will become stubborn too as i get older, but i just hope i wont. is older people simply doesnt want to spend their time with their family?? doesnt they have any thoughts that their lives getting shorter, yet they doesnt want to spend the rest of their lives with their love ones?? im tired having this feelings, fed up, frustrated, sad too. i just want to spend my time with my family, even better, with other relatives too. is that so hard to do?? i do get spend my time with them, but yet it hardly A WHOLE. there always a small hole. im tired thinking so negative, thinking badly of you. because im the one that will get sins. damn. i just hope you'll change someday, because i want you in my life always. i may not show it, but I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, and no one could ever replace you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment