Friday 27 April 2012

27 April 2012...


27 april 2012 is like the day i shud appreciate. why?? bcoz its my dearest mom's bufday!! 


to mom: i love you always, and thank you for everything you have done in my life. in my heart, its always occupied by you and dad. you two shall never leave my heart. ^_^

and hari ni gk la result sem last keluar. so it shall be my present to mom. hehe. alhamdulillah, result ak maintain, and CGPA pn ok. thanx to all my frens and lecturers especially, as they helped me through diploma. thanx to them too, they gave me good grades too. haha. 

what im gonna do now?? beats me. skrg ni still tgh mencari keje lg ni. company RnZ and technip xnk amik walaupun da anta resume. alasan dorg, dorg tgk result ak ok, and dorg tau ak nk keje kejap je, so dorg pn xnk amik. so better cari keje bese je la. looks like not my rezeki utk keje bhgn civil, not yet maybe. tp yg payah nye, my mom tak encourage me to work. die lg rela ak dok umh je. errgghh tak mau ak, makin 'sehat' klu dok umh for another 4 months. haha. tp bila fikir balik, nk keje takut, sbb x pnah keje before ni. hehe.

ohh well. life's go on, and i shud go on too. so again, hepi bufday to mom! alhamdulillah my result is ok. and still looking for job. wish me luck! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment