Friday 7 December 2012

sewage treatment plant..(-_-')

hyee guys. how are you? 
today, my class had site visit to the sewage treatment plant, a.k.a LOJI! it's for subject 'wastewater engineering'. we got to see up-closed how the sewage get treated. and lemme tell you, the surrounding air was sooooo.......*imagine urselves, coz i cant describe the smell..* ANYWAY, we've learnt how the plant worked, how the sewage get treated. however i didnt listen much myself coz the staff that explained everything only one person, so imagine only one voice must covers our entire class *40++ students*, plus with all the noise. so definitely i cant hear much bout the process. what i did most was taking pics of my classmates. *since i love taking pics of other people*. well, to be truth, im a little sad since there's only pic of me *wait, no pic of me at all! well not in my cam, other cam got few pics of me* nothing to say actually, everything is same-o same-o. sewage, 'interesting smell', walked around, listen to the staff, how the pond work, walked some more...
well then, i think that's all for today. pics tell a lot then words rite? enjoy looking at my pics!
peace y'all!!






  
that's me on the left, fooling around with ahlina in bus, on the way back to the college..

No comments:

Post a Comment