Monday 25 May 2015

3 years later..

uwaaaahhhh!! its almost 3 years since my last post..somehow i forgot about this blogspot and lost the interest to write anymore..haha..sorry bout that..well its not like anyone would read my post right? *wink*

well in 3 years time period, sure A LOT had happened..there're just too much to tell, even i cant summarised it up..so what happened in 3 years u ask me?? hmm lemme think..

1st i think i have grown more mature..well im just kidding..i cant judge myself, so it depends what others see in me..one thing im sure is that i really 'have grown'..literally..physically..well not in heights..if u know what i mean..*sigh* i think its time to hit the gym dontcha think?

now im in my last semester of my Bachelor in Civil Engineering..less than 4 weeks, i'll finish my study..to tell u the truth, im actually freaking out right now, bcoz i dunno what im gonna do with my life..i dunno how am i suppose to enter the next stage in life..this stage of life, where u determine ur life, ur job, get married, having kids, having a family, commitment and everything..it scares the hell out of me! i dunno if im ready for all that..for all my life, i've seen people grow up, having jobs, family and everything..but i never thought about that in my own life before..and now, im at the borderline of this new stage and im afraid to cross it..whatever it is, life must go on, and someday, i may need to enter that stage, whether i like it or not..whether im ready or not..

well one thing for sure that im still havent grow yet..my childish part where i love anime and manga..i dunno if i can give up this hobby of mine..like people said, 'cartoon, anime, manga, comic, etc are for kids!'..i may give up on this interest someday..when i 'have fully grown up'..when is that? probably when i got married..if he has the same interests as i do, i may have to postpone to forget about anime all that, until i have kids..hahaha..

i think its enough for this post..its long enough and it boring..haha..next post, i'll be sure to write reviews on any movies/dramas/mangas/animes i watched so far..when i have free time..and when i have the mood to write again..*wink*..so feel free to drop by my blog~









No comments:

Post a Comment