Wednesday 28 December 2011

depress...

for today, i'm feeling a bit down. my head can't think of any idea, my body feels tired, my legs feel very heavy to walk. sometimes i hate myself. dont you ever feel that way, the sudden hatred feelings come to you?? when you're tired, and there's a group discussion, and there's not a single idea cross your mind, while your teammates discuss with brilliant ideas, and you still got nothing, in the end, you kept quiet because there's nothing to say. don't you feel like a loser and useless at that time?? well I do. i felt like i didnt contribute ANYTHING to them, makes me feel worse, a lot worse than before. the others must be thinking that i'm useless in the group.
damn why i feel so down??
and for that, i'm sorry for being quiet and not helping at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment