Tuesday 13 December 2011

Last Week

hello fellas!! 
nothing much last week, there were times I gone out with them for karoks or dinner, thanx to duya's mom's car!! oh rite, there was one evening we (me, sue, duya, as, jiha, intan, zarul) hang out at taman layang2 kepong. what we did there just sat there, enjoying the view while gossiping and eating snacks (women! gossiping is their best activity.). other than that, just snap pics using AJ's camera. thanx AJ. snap here, snap there. you guys can check the pics below.





then last saturday, my cousin got engaged. congrats kak apin!!! on sunday me and my family went to dengkil for a wedding, with my dad's relatives. after the wedding, we kinda 'melencong' to pantai morib. it was all the aunties idea. hahaha. only got one pic. try find me if you can. hahaha.
well, that's all I can report to you guys what I did last week (such a boring post).
see ya next time. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment