Tuesday 20 December 2011

Updating...

hey there!!
it's been a long time since i updated my blog huh?? you guys miss me?? hehehe.
long story in short version! 
last weekend, i didnt gone home, because i promised with my gurlfrens to hang out on saturday, and i'll tell in a minute. something did happened friday night (T.G.I.F). haha. what happened, i wont tell you, but only can tell you that, it changed my life!! seriously!! 1st time in my life!! haha. 
then on saturday, me and my gurlfrens went out shopping!! (shopping la sangat, duit pn xde...)
like my fren, Edura Halim just mention in her blog, we went to chic pop. wanna know more bout chic pop, read her blog!!!
there, i got two clothes and a button. (seriously?? a button??)
next, we headed to Time Square, which i didnt know it was in our plan. there, i bought a new purse!! a lady-type purse!! i told you rite, it changed my life!!
after TS, we didnt head straight back to college, instead we headed to pasar malam. then after that, we headed home to KSJ.
guys probably dont know how girls shopping. it was E.X.H.A.U.S.T.I.N.G!!! at that time, i felt like, my legs were about to 'tercabut'. if there's a pic of me, you guys can see the different. haha. 
well, i think that's the short version (really??).
thanx for stopping by my blog!! check out the pics y'all!! =)







No comments:

Post a Comment